“Proven Tax Strategies”
For the Insurance and Financial Professional
For 1099’s, Statutory Employee’s, S Corp’s, C Corp’s, LLC’s, and Proprietor’s-
(Not for the W-2 Employee)
Brought to you by: Financial Service Professionals-Eastern New York and Women in Insurance & Financial Services-Albany Chapter
1:00 pm- 3:00 pm
(Please arrive at 12:45 pm for registration.
Seminar starts promptly at 1:00 pm)
Location: Delmonico’s Restaurant
3 Northside Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Keep more of your hard-earned money! Learn how to save $2,500 to $27,000 in new deductions during our program… Take your Business to the next level now… Learn safe & effective strategies that will help your Business prosper immediately!
What if you’re thinking, “But I already have an accountant. Why do I need the seminar?” Many of us assume our accountants take care of our taxes…but forget that WE are the ones giving them the numbers and records they’re using to prepare our tax return!
Take a look at the kind of information you’ll learn:
- How the new tax law changes can dramatically increase your take home income. (It’s worth attending our free seminar for this information alone!)
- Learn when the 105 Medical Plan escapes the Affordable Care Act and how you can turn your family’s medical expenses into tax-favored business expenses.
- How the new law affects purchase of cars, computers, and equipment for your business!
- Proven low-stress, time saving techniques and strategies for avoiding an IRS audit! (Our strategies can save you a whole lot of pain and heartache!)
- Why Insurance and Financial Professionals may safely qualify for a home office deduction!
- How to transform personal commuting to deductible business mileage!
- How to use a little-known rule that can double your entertainment deductions!
- How to help your accountant work a lot more effectively on your behalf!
- How keeping records the right way can open a whole new world of tax deductions
- How to hire your spouse without triggering payroll taxes!
- The one vehicle-ownership mistake that can cost you thousands, even tens of thousands in dollars!
- The truth about appointment books and auto logs!
- One simple tactic that makes your deductions stand up and shout, “I am deductible!”
- How to deduct entertainment costs when you’re paying only for yourself
- When the use of an office in your home actually reduces your chances of an IRS audit!
And that’s just for starters!…
This seminar is presented by Kelly Clark of Bradford and Company Inc., and excerpted from the Bradford and Company, Inc. Tax Solutions Program optionally available to seminar attendees after the program.
What past attendees have said about “Proven Tax Strategies“…
“I was responsible for finding a program that could make a serious difference in the financial lives of our members. I thought hard and long about all the many meetings I have attended in my 21 years in business for myself. In all those years, only a very few stood out as making a significant difference in my profitability. That’s why I chose Bradford and Company’s seminar for my group. The program was a great success.”
Frank Santos, Program Chairman and Vice President, Palm Beach Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, Palm Beach, Florida
“The session was great! It was the most well attended meeting of the year and everyone stayed through the entire 2 hours. We highly recommend your presentation. And your presenter’s style is great for any audience – particularly a group of ‘I’ve heard it all before’ agents.”
Connie & Joe Crerand, CLU ChFC, Program chairs – West Valley NAIFA, Arizona
“It’s hard to articulate exactly how I felt after 2 hours with your seminar leader on Tax Strategies, other than, WOW! This was a pleasant surprise to say the least. Talk about dynamic and entertaining. Your seminar leader not only managed to “give away” several hours of tax advantages in a seemingly short 2 hour period but did it with great expertise and tons of personality. I would, and have, highly recommended not only your speaker, but also the program. WELL DONE!”
Peachtree Planning Corporation, Caroline W. Barb, Director of Talent Acquisition, Atlanta, GA
“Anybody that does Financial Planning should not miss this course! Most Financial Planners are either Business owners or have clients that own businesses. Much of the training we get on tax issues has to do with large corporations or retirement plans but this program is about the actual business owner.”
Jeff A. Ashford, CFP, FPA President, Oklahoma City, OK
“Great presentation as usual. We are in the business to make money, the more we keep the better. If you take the course and follow it, YOU will have more money in your pocket; a win/win situation for your clients and you.”
Gerry J. Corrigan, CLU, ChFC, NAIFA Daytona Beach President
“I came to your tax seminar in a skeptical frame of mind, but you won me over. I learned a tremendous amount and expect to save many thousands of dollars on my taxes. Great job!”
Richard S. Wieder President of National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, Broward County, Florida
Don’t Miss…“Proven Tax Strategies”
For the Insurance and Financial Professional
To RSVP For This Event Click: HERE